Recently we have added a new product to our offer at Openprovider: EasyDMARC. This product is our newest solution to help you increase domain security by protecting your email servers and preventing hackers from sending phishing emails from your domain. EasyDMARC offers a wealth of resources for you to learn about email security and help you get started. In this article, we share some of them, so you can make the most out of it.
Quick recap: what does EasyDMARC do?
Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) is an email authentication standard for outbound email. It helps companies and organizations to separate “good” emails from “bad” ones, keeping the good ones safe while protecting a domain from sending unauthorized emails. In essence, DMARC checks whether the sender of an email that claims to be from your domain actually has your permission for sending this email. DMARC is deployed in the form of a DMARC domain record in the DNS. As a globally recognized standard, it is used by large enterprises such as Microsoft, Yahoo and Google.
Using EasyDMARC helps you protect your organization from phishing attempts and data leaks, as well as from the loss of customers and financial resources that inevitably come along with them. By using this product, you also heighten your domain’s reputation, which will increase email deliverability and customer loyalty. Moreover, EasyDMARC is easy to set up and use for your whole team.
Free tools by EasyDMARC
EasyDMARC offers a lot of free tools on their website to learn about their product and keep up with your domain security. You can find a selection of these useful tools below:
- Domain Scanner: find out if your domain has issues with DMARC, SPF, DKIM and BIMI records.
- DMARC Check, SPF Check and BIMI Check: learn everything about DMARC, SPF and BIMI through detailed FAQ’s and check the records for your domain.
- Reputation Check: easily test your domain reputation and IP reputation and find out whether your domain is on any blacklists.
- Phishing URL Check: quickly detect whether an url is legitimate or a phishing link, and find some helpful tips on how to do this manually at the bottom of this page.
EasyDMARC’s YouTube channel
EasyDMARC’s YouTube channel is full of helpful videos that will make setting up the product easier. We’ve outlined some of these for you below:
- What is DMARC? A clear and helpful guide for people who are new to the topic of DMARC.
- What are DMARC tags? – Learn all about the various tags that are implemented within a DMARC record and that you need to set up when you first start using EasyDMARC.
- Hosted DMARC solution – Learn how to set up the Hosted DMARC feature, which makes it easier to update the DNS.
- DMARC reports explained – Learn how to read DMARC aggregate and failure reports.
- Why is DMARC failing? – What causes DMARC failures, and how can you solve them?
Check our Knowledge Base for more detailed help and instructions on setting up EasyDMARC for yourself.
Besides their YouTube Channel, EasyDMARC’s blog is a great place to keep up with the latest news on email and internet security. Below, you can find some articles about cybersecurity recommended by us:
- How to check and improve your domain reputation
- Top 8 threats to email security for large enterprises
- What are email injection attacks, and how to prevent them?
- What should a company do after a data breach?
- Top 8 most common types of DNS records
- Cybersecurity risks for remote teams, and how to avoid them
Do also check out our security scanner if you are interested in learning more about domain security as it applies to your domain(s).
Feeling ready to get started with EasyDMARC?
Purchase your EasyDMARC subscription today! At Openprovider, you can enjoy the benefits of the EasyDMARC Basic package for just €6.49/month (Members) or €7.49/month (non-Members) per month.
Do you have some questions about this product that you want to see answered first? We have gathered all frequent questions about EasyDMARC in this article jn our Knowledge Base. From setting up the DMARC record to questions about pricing and billing, you can find them all here. Can’t find the answer to your question here? Feel free to contact our support team directly.