Great people are capable of great things
At Openprovider we believe that investing in people is the best way to keep growing and improving.
What we do
We provide a platform for domain resellers that allows them to easily manage large numbers of domain names for a very attractive price. We aim to provide the best service by constantly adding new features and products to our RCP (Reseller Control Panel). We grow when our customers grow, so we do everything we can to help our customers run successful businesses.
a great idea to work at Openprovider
We are an international, multicultural team that comes from a wide variety of backgrounds. But what connects us all is passion, care, and motivation to move forward. We help each other and always bet on collaboration, not competition. Although we work remotely, we still find time to share our stories, connect for non-work-related reasons and stick together as much as possible.
Our worldwide team
All Openprovider employees work on a fully remote basis and without any geographical limitations. You don’t have to go to the office each day and deal with traffic or painful commutes. All you need is yourself, a laptop and a cup of coffee.
What does our recruitment
process look like?
We can divide it into a few stages
- 1You apply for one of the job openings below with your CV and motivation letter.
- 2We will confirm that we have received your application.
- 3If your application suits the profile we are looking for, you'll be contacted by our recruiter for arranging a 30-minute screening interview by video call. If not, we will inform you by email that your application was not selected this time.
- 460-minute interview with the direct manager for this particular role (we often use a topgrading interview method).
- 5Final 60-minute interview with the CEO of the company.
- 6Reference check.
Meet our big team
We support a healthy work/life balance and constantly strive to improve this aspect more and more every day. We support a flexible schedule and are 100% performance and result-oriented.
Openprovider can offer a regular contract for employees located in the Netherlands, Spain, and India. If you are located in another country, we can contract you as a freelancer. As a freelancer, you are as much a part of our team, and you get the same benefits as a regular employee when it comes to sick leave and paid time off.