How we help resellers sell more with Openprovider
0 min read
Openprovider is a wholesale company, specially for resellers. Our focus is on helping our resellers grow. We offer domains at cost-price to our Members, so they can sell them to their end users with competitive prices. We also offer many other complementary products, such as SSL certificates, and Plesk licenses at competitive prices. Let’s review the ways in which we help resellers sell more domains and products with Openprovider.
Types of resellers
Let’s start with an overview of the types of resellers that usually work with us:
- Hosting companies. Managing a domain portfolio with Openprovider is much easier than doing it all directly with registries.
- Digital agencies. For these companies, domains are a side product that should be easily manageable and hassle-free.
- Web developers. No website exists without a domain name. With our free DNS hosting and other tools Openprovider offers, this is a good match.
- Office automation companies. Their core business is selling technical solutions like virtual workspaces and other cloud services to their customers. Domains are also part of that solution.
Openprovider’s three core principles
We help our resellers sell more based on the three core principles of our business:
- A business model based on Memberships and domains at cost price. Resellers have to be very competitive in the market. We help them achieve this by offering them domains at our cost price. Our Members pay the same prices we get from the registry, for a small annual fee. This saves them the complication of doing all integrations by themselves and also guarantees the best price possible.
- A huge amount of constant innovation. Our team of more than 30 developers is constantly working on improving and maintaining everything our resellers need.
- Excellent support. Anyone can say that about themselves, but our ratings show that we do it. In the first place, we invest a lot in support and in making things better so our customers won’t need this support. In the last 4 years, our business doubled in size, but our support load decreased because we keep investing in reducing the need for support and making it easier for our customers to find solutions to their issues through our Knowledge Base. Of course, we are still always available for inquiries through our support channels.
We understand that for our resellers, domains are just a part of their total offering. Resellers typically upsell domains with products and services such as web hosting, SSL certificate and site builders, among others. In order to increase your opportunities for profit, we offer a selection of complementary products at great prices. The more products and services a reseller sells, the lower the churn will be, and the bigger the profit. We know that customer retention is much easier than getting new ones. This is why we always advise every reseller to strongly invest in maintaining customers’ loyalty.
We have a long-standing reputation for helping resellers grow their business. Two out of three customers that started using Openprovider in 2004 as resellers are still our customers today. If you want to start a business in the domains industry, we’re here to help you grow.
Subscribe to our newsletter
What are you waiting for?
Create an account today - it’s fast and free