Responsible for Signing new accounts and closing the deals.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
SMB Invoices, being a part of Open Provider holding, is a Barcelona based start-up with a great invoice recognition AI-based technology, which is ready and waiting for its time to disrupt the whole text recognition market. A recently new company structure has been established which ensures a better focus for each role. The main task on your role consists of taking care of closing new deals and assisting an Inside Sales Executive on an onboarding stage.
As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally and professionally.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver results in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator as well as celebrating successes? We are the company you are looking for!
As Sales Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Having a call or meetings with the relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the SMB Invoices service would be beneficial to them;
- Understanding the product to its full potential and identifying how this will be an essential solution helping to the customers
- Attend field events to find and develop qualified leads
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to decrease the sales cycle
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Close new leads
- Assist with the legal side of a contract signing
- Arrange a smooth onboarding material and process
- Make sure signed customers are happy and using the solution correctly
- Arrange different workshops to build a long-term customer relationship Act as a point-of-contact person for client questions and concerns.
- Be responsible for overall client satisfaction.
- Represent client feedback internally to drive opportunities to better align with customer needs across future opportunities and company roadmap.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
Relevant function demands:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in B2B sales
- Proven inside sales experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Experience with Sales Playbook, Jack Daly is a plus
- Excellent speaking and writing in English – Spanish and/ or English – Dutch. Knowing these three languages is a great advantage.
- Knowledge of US, UK, Spanish and Europe, in general, is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Winning is important for you
- Great negotiator and able to convince
- Location of Barcelona Office
- Prepared to travel abroad for important events and workshops with customers
Who do you report to:
Chief Commercial Manager
Interested in the job? Start selling yourself by contacting us!
Send us an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hubspot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dutch (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)