At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
Have deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. Be a CEO of the product.
- Customer development
- Lead Product discovery process
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (using story mapping approach)
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with developing team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, MT, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company/product by connecting customers to solicit feedback on product
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills