Deze vacature is inmiddels vervuld. Ga voor een actueel overzicht van onze vacatures naar onze carrièrepagina.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
Our team of support professionals is located across the globe with teams in the Netherlands, Spain, Bulgaria and Russia. The team is split into 1st line (mostly busy with quick, customer-facing tasks) and 2nd line (doing more lengthy techy things).
We’re making our customers happy by ensuring they can solve issues themselves through self-service and providing them fast and effective solutions where needed.
Our main job now is building the Knowledge Base, developing self-service tools for ourselves and customers, as well as growing our people’s expertise to tackle more complex tasks on support level. We’re looking for a self-organized, passionate 1st line support specialist, who is hungry to learn, figure out complicated things, loves communicating with people and is a fluent English & Dutch speaker. This job is a full time, permanent position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent quality of service to our customers and solving their problems effectively communicating via phone and ticketing system
- Tackle a variety of tasks using internal toolsets around products like SSL certificates, domains, Plesk/Virtuozzo licenses and Spamexperts
- Actively using, maintaining and improving our knowledge base, making it a single point of truth for customers and peers.
- Working closely with other departments around the world to solve customers’ problems effectively & improve the quality of our products and services.
- Analyzing your day-to-day operations and processes within department to generate ideas on manual work automation and processes improvement.
- Actively learning, on your own and with the team, about our products, technologies and tools.
Your tools will be:
- Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Zendesk Help Center & Guide.
- Our in-house toolset and panels.
- In perspective: logs, MySQL, PHP.
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Has expert written and spoken communication skills.
- Proactive, polite & empathetic in communications with peers and customers.
- Able to express thoughts well and grammatically correct.
- Able to search, structure, systematize and put new and existing knowledge on paper.
- Able to explain complicated things in simple words.
- Able to work autonomously, without direct supervision.
- Good at managing expectations of others.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new things
- Great team player and has a good sense of humor.
The following would be a plus:
- 3rd language (Spanish, Russian).
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Ability to search and read logs.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Technical background.
- Experience in IT tech support.
- Experience in working with ticketing systems (Zendesk, OTRS, etc.).
- Experience in writing Knowledge Base articles.
Interested in the job? Send us an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.