Openprovider Domain module for WHMCS version 7.2
0 min read
WHMCS has released version 7.2 on 16th of May. The Openprovider SSL and Domain modules are fully compatible with the latest release of WHMCS.
A new version of our Domain module has also been released. This new version includes new features and bug fixes which we hope you will find valuable. We would like to offer a special thank you to our active reseller community. You have offered invaluable feedback for developing our Domain Module. We are actively developing the Domain module, and we deeply appreciate your bug reports and feature requests.
New features in the WHMCS 7.2 Domain module by Openprovider:
- Automated purchase of Whois Privacy Protection (WPP) is now supported. Just enable “ID Protection” in WHMCS for any supported TLD.
- Ability to register domains using a custom DNS template. (RCP>DNS management>Manage DNS templates).
- Automatically sends email updates whenever the Openprovider DomainSync cron task updates domain details.
- Renews domains which are still in soft quarantine automatically, reducing your manual work.
- Domain expiration date in WHMCS can now be synced with an date offset from the Openprovider expiration date.
Moreover, the following bug fixes were implemented:
- Fixes bug with domain check availability, which caused errors for some users.
- Fixes bug with DomainSync, which incorrectly synchronized domain expiration dates in certain cases.
As usual, please follow software delivery best practices when deploying the module. Carefully check the functionality on your test environment, then go live. You can find the latest release on our GitHub page, along with an updated installation and use guide:
Project page on GitHub: https://github.com/openprovider/OP-WHMCS7.
Direct download link: Download ZIP.
Subscribe to our newsletter
What are you waiting for?
Create an account today - it’s fast and free