Responsible for all financial and legal aspects within Openprovider, Powerpanel and SMBinvoices, servicing the other departments in order to give them the possibility to focus only on the business.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesaler in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customers feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete the market, differentiate and grow their sales.” We like being disruptive, challenge the status quo.
Due to our growth we are currently looking for a Chief Financial Manager (MT member), he or she maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Manage cross-border small financial team.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Timely & correctly delivers the yearly financial statements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions. employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Automate as much as possible within financial department and be an advisor for product managers and software developers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sparringspartner for external fiscal advisors and accountants
- Maintain our terms and conditions and prepare contracts for projects
- Driver of ISO27001 and other relevant ISO and/or other certifications
- Setting up and maintaining legal entities abroad
Relevant function demands:
- University/ Higher education in finance
- RA and/ or RC is a big plus
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Management experience
- Knowledge of different financing structures & cash management
- Knowledge of financial control and business control
- Experience with accounting, IT & ERP systems
- Excellent speaking and writing in Dutch & English. Spanish and/ or Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish, Russian and Indian accounting is a plus
- Sparringspartner & advisor Managing Director/ MT & Ower
- Problem solving mindset
- Analytic advisory focussed
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Process thinker
- Great communicator in worth and mouth
- Organisational talent & natural leader
- Location; at least few days per week in Rotterdam office
Preferably the candidate comes from an international corporate company, tired of bureaucracy but ambitious to be part of a growing company resulting for him- or herselves in a complete CFO role in the future.
To apply please Send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com