This month again, multiple registries have announced changes to their pricing. As a result, Openprovider will update our prices as well.
Some prices will decrease for .best, .eus and .la:
- .best will, effective from the 5th of August 2019, reduce its price. The new Member price will be $15,18. This price reduction applies to new registrations, transfers and renewals, but not to domains registered before the 5th of August 2019. Those domains will renew or transfer at the old price until they are deleted and re-registered in the future. Domains registered before the 5th of August will be treated as premium domains from that date on.
- .eus, the top level domain for Basque country will reduce its prices on the 24th of June 2019. The new Member price will be €19,15; the new tier prices will range from €21,50 in tier 8 to €25,00 in tier 1. This price change applies to new registrations, transfers and renewals, and includes domains that were registered before the 24th of June.
- For .la, the ccTLD for Laos, transfers are free of charge since the 15th of May. The expiration date will no longer change after a transfer.
Price increases for Neustar and Donuts
- .biz will, effective from the 1st of November 2019, increase its price at $1,15. As a result, our Member price will increase with this amount. The new Member price will be $12,83. The new non-Member prices will range from $16,08 to $20,88. The price for restores does not change.
- Portfolio registry Donuts has announced price changes on nearly all its extensions, effective from the 1st of October 2019. The price changes apply to new Donuts registrations, transfers and renewals. Restore prices and premium prices will not change. We have published a spreadsheet with the new pricing, as well as the price change per extension for your courtesy.