Responsible for building long-term and strong relations with the existing customers and making sure with the time their check increases.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
In order to keep our growth going, we are changing from traditional outbound sales driven company towards an inbound marketing/ sales driven company. This is why we are building sales processes to reach challenging but reachable targets. A recently new company structure has been established which ensures a better focus for each role. The main task on your role consists in finding new customers, taking care of every customer which becomes a member from day 1 and build a strong relationship with them.
As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally and professionally.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver results in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator as well as celebrating successes? We are the company you are looking for!
As an Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain close customer relationship through regular scheduled workshops and conversations.
- Find new opportunities to upsell and cross-sell.
- Assist in planning and developing short and long-term sales and marketing strategy within the territory to achieve set GM goals.
- Analyze customer and market needs as well as competitors’ products and sales strategies.
- Follow the industry trends and create quarterly market trend reports for Sales, Marketing and Product departments.
- Organize and create necessary onboarding material so that the customer is happy and the onboarding process is smooth.
- Act as a point-of-contact person for client questions and concerns.
- Be responsible for overall client satisfaction.
- Represent client feedback internally to drive opportunities to better align with customer needs across future opportunities and company roadmap.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
Relevant function demands:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in (B2B) sales, focusing on prospecting new clients and building relations with the existing ones.
- Preferably have experience in working within IT and SaaS sectors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local market and business culture.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Another language is a plus.
- Have availability to travel.
- Experience with Sales Playbook, Jack Daly is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Winning is important for you
- Great negotiator and able to convince
- Location The Netherlands HQ (Rotterdam)
- Prepared to travel abroad for important events and workshops with customers
Who do you report to:
Chief Commercial Manager
Interested in the job? Start selling yourself by contacting us. Send your CV along with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Account management: 3 years (Required)
- Dutch (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- English (Required)