Responsible for all marketing, sales & product management aspects within Openprovider, guiding the change from a sales to a marketing/ sales driven company resulting in ongoing sustainable revenue & margin growth.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customers feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales.” We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
As a result of our success we are significantly growing on a yearly basis. In order to keep this growth going we are changing from traditional outbound sales driven company towards a inbound marketing/ sales driven company. This is why we are looking for the commercial hero who is able to lead & guide us in this change process, not forgetting that we transform during opening hours, so challenging but reachable targets still need to be achieved in the meantime. A recently new company structure has been established which has ensured that your department consists of (online) marketing, account management, inside sales & product management.
As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally as well to a complete CCO role in the future.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver results in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator as well as celebrating successes? We are the company you are looking for!
Besides the standard responsibilities of a commercial matter within a mid-sized but fast growing company you have the following specific responsibilities:
- You are part of the Management Team, you are report directly to the managing director;
- Managing a cross-border growing marketing, sales & product management team;
- Maintain our year over year growth of min. 30% and find ways to exceed this growth by successfully managing the team and find and develop new markets/ channels.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong global presence aligned with the company’s goals, vision, mission and core values.
- Accountability over total (sales) pipeline management.
- Accountable for all (online) marketing & social campaigns & activities.
- Responsible for spot on insight and maintenance of customer persona’s & journey
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Be the example for your team and be a source of inspiration for your team members.
- People management, recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Own, improve and educate sales staff on sales playbook and internal processes.
- Accountability over team engagement and culture. You need to make your team work as a single unit working towards a common objective. Understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way. Extract the best out of each team member
- Present sales, margin and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Relevant function demands:
- University/ Higher education degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Management experience
- Proven track record in marketing & sales
- Knowledge of IT
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Experience with Sales Playbook, Jack Daly is a plus
- Excellent speaking and writing in English. Dutch, Spanish and/ or Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Indian market is a plus
- 360 commercial (marketing & sales) talent & change leader
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Winning is important for you
- Great communicator in word and mouth
- Location; at least few days per week in either Rotterdam or Barcelona office
- Prepared to travel abroad for at least a few days per month
Preferably the candidate comes from an international well performing & innovative company, tired of waiting to get the job of your boss (CCO) and/ or going to a dull office every day and ambitious to be part of a growing company maybe resulting for him- or herselves in a complete CCO role in the future.
Interested in the job? Start selling yourself by contacting us through email@example.com