We are proud to inform you that we have released the latest version of our redesigned Reseller Control Panel (RCP v1.5). In order to start testing our new RCP design, you only have to log in and you will see the invitation to switch to the new design on top of your screen. To switch back to the old interface, use the top button or the user menu in the top right corner.
We want to know as much as possible about your experience, so we can continue to improve it for you. Please share your feedback through the feedback button, which you can find at the bottom right of the control panel, or directly through your Account Manager.
What’s new in our RCP?
Here’s the summary of the changes we have made:
- We have added the detailed domain pricing as the menu item for easier access. The price details now contain the start and end dates of a promotion (also available in API).
- We have also added the possibility for the end customer to edit the DNS of their domain. An one-time access link can be generated via Domain Details (DNS zones) or via API.
Bug fixes & improvements
- We have improved the domain search.
- It is now possible to show/hide prices in the currency of the TLD.
- All TLDs currently in promo show a Promo tag and display the normal price beside the promo price.
- We have moved most of the confirmations to modal windows.
- You can now find our Membership plans together in only one page.
- We have improved the clarity of auto-renew settings in Domains overview.
- All product price lists, including the cost-prices price list, are now located in the Prices menu.
- We have improved the notification center: we’ve added the Payments section.
- We have added essential information to the top menu, including the username of the user who is currently logged in.
- And we have removed redundant pages.
We hope you enjoy these improvements and look forward to your feedback! Let us know what you think through the feedback button or through your Account Manager.